TELEPHONE CALL VOCABULARY IN ENGLISH

Telephone was invented by Alexander Graham Bell, which is one of the greatest inventions of the betterment and comfort of mankind. We have a telephonic conversation almost every hour. Having telephonic conversations has become a part of our daily routine. Tring! Tring! Hello, who’s calling? Do you talk on the phone? Do you talk for long hours or short period of time? If I talk about myself, I talk a lot on the phone and usually, tell friends about the conversation I had. While talking to friends, people often are seen in search of new words and phrases. Maybe you too require it. If you want to tell someone about the conversation you had, or while talking on the phone the call got disconnected, or the person on the other side was not audible. So, In this telephone call vocabulary, we will be learning new words and phrases for the situations. Let’s have a look. 1. Dead – battery ran out   e.g.- I am so sorry, my phone went dead. 2. Engaged – If the line’s busy, call

DIFFERENT WAYS TO SAY SORRY IN ENGLISH




We are all humans and making mistakes is natural, - whether it is breaking a window, hurting someone and forgetting important dates.

Since decades, you might have made many good friends, but it takes a few seconds to ruin the relationship because of wrong words you uttered. This comes the time to clean up the mess and apologize. You just keep saying and no one forgives you. Find different ways to say sorry.

Tip: Always be sincere when saying “I’m sorry”.

Apologizing for small mistakes

  • Sorry about that
  • My bad
  • My mistake
  • Whoops! Sorry!

Apologizing for a formal or serious situation

  • I’d like to apologize
  • I take full responsibility
  • I owe you an apology
  • I wanted to tell you I am sorry

Apologizing for big mistakes

  • I’m so sorry
  • I apologize 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO IMPROVE ENGLISH

POLITE WAYS TO SAY NO

TELEPHONE CALL VOCABULARY IN ENGLISH